BPINK is a leading UV LED curable ink manufacturer.
UV LED curable ink is a proprietary ink for UV printers, and extended to a wider range of rigid and roll-to-roll substrates.
UV LED printers is based on curing of long waves of UV light which require less energy to cure thus using less heat, consuming less electricity and prolonging the life of the valuable UV lights.
- The Development Trend Of Domestic Ink
- Influence Of Drying Of Ink
- Application Technology Of Active Ink
- The Preservation And Printing Envir...
- The Performance Of Ink Cleaning Agent
- How To Break The Ink Sticky In Cold...
- The History Of UV Curing
- What Is The Weak Solvent Ink?
- How To Clean The Clothes With Ink?
- How To Save UV Ink After Use
- Konica Minolta Eco Solvent Ink
- Giclee Prints Solvent Ink
- MUTOH 6000 Sublimation Ink
- Eco Solvent Ink For Roland VS-640
- Digital Solvent Printing Ink For XA...
- Light Box UV Ink For Backlit Textile
- Solvent Inkjet Ink For Digital Print
- Eco Friendly Ink Direct To Fabric