1. Preservation, should be stored in a cool and ventilated environment, the temperature of 30 Shan below; When used, the ink drum should be opened as soon as possible, so as to avoid impurities pollution and reduce the ink and UV contact caused by the quality problems.
2. Printing environment problems, should ensure that the printing environment cool ventilation, cool environment can avoid the sun or UV curing equipment lighting layout, good ventilation can help to dissipate heat, reduce adhesion, while good ventilation can also reduce some UV ink materials on human skin, eye irritation.
- The Development Trend Of Domestic Ink
- Influence Of Drying Of Ink
- Application Technology Of Active Ink
- The Performance Of Ink Cleaning Agent
- How To Break The Ink Sticky In Cold...
- The History Of UV Curing
- What Is The Weak Solvent Ink?
- How To Clean The Clothes With Ink?
- How To Save UV Ink After Use
- UV Ink Printer Range
- Explore The Reasons For The Clogged...
- Digital Printing Ink For Large Form...