BPINK UV ink is divided into flexible UV ink and rigid UV ink. Different ink has a strict requirement for different materials. The printing material include roll media and board sheets. Flexible UV ink and hard UV ink are compatible with soft and hard material. If we print flexible material with hard ink, the printed pattern get crack easily. If we print hard material with soft UV ink, the printing is easy to be scratched. So we must use different soft UV ink and hard UV ink for different materials.
UV INK Color: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, White
UV INK Compatible with: Epson printhead, Konica printhead, Xaar printhead, Seiko printhead, Spectra printhead
The introduction of two kinds of BPINK UV ink:
Materials using soft UV ink on roll to roll machine: PVC Flex banner, leather, PVC Tarpaulin, oil canvas, Polyester Textile, PVC Foam Board,and so on.
Materials using hard UV ink on flatbed printer: glass, tile, waist line, acrylic, metal, PC board, ABS board, Aluminum composite Plate and so on;
Can be printed on heat-sensitive media
Fast curing and low odor
Environmentally safe, free of volatile organic compounds(VOC)
3 outdoor life
- The Development Trend Of Domestic Ink
- Influence Of Drying Of Ink
- Application Technology Of Active Ink
- The Preservation And Printing Envir...
- The Performance Of Ink Cleaning Agent
- How To Break The Ink Sticky In Cold...
- The History Of UV Curing
- What Is The Weak Solvent Ink?
- How To Clean The Clothes With Ink?
- How To Save UV Ink After Use
- Rigid UV Ink For LED UV Printer Rol...
- UV 3D Printing for Epson printer head
- 8 colors UV Ink for Ricoh printer head
- Sublimation Ink for Epson Printer head
- BPINK Sublimation Ink High Resoluti...
- News For New Year
- SK4 Solvent Ink For Seiko SP510 Pri...
- Solvent Ink For Konica KM512 Printhead
- Why Choose BPINK Eco Solvent
- No Odor Solvent Ink Export To South...