BPINK UV ink is divided into flexible UV ink, polyester UV ink and rigid UV ink.
Different ink has a strict requirement for different materials. The printing material include roll media and board sheets.
Flexible UV ink and hard UV ink are compatible with soft and hard material.
If we print flexible material with hard ink, the printed pattern get crack easily.
If we print hard material with soft UV ink, the printing is easy to be scratched.
So we must use different soft UV ink and hard UV ink for different materials.
- The Development Trend Of Domestic Ink
- Influence Of Drying Of Ink
- Application Technology Of Active Ink
- The Preservation And Printing Envir...
- The Performance Of Ink Cleaning Agent
- How To Break The Ink Sticky In Cold...
- The History Of UV Curing
- What Is The Weak Solvent Ink?
- How To Clean The Clothes With Ink?
- How To Save UV Ink After Use
- UV Hard Ink
- Ecosolvent Ink For Roland XR640
- Epson 5623 Sublimation Ink
- Textile Ink
- UV LED Curable Ink
- Konica Minolta Eco Solvent Ink
- Giclee Prints Solvent Ink
- MUTOH 6000 Sublimation Ink
- Eco Solvent Ink For Roland VS-640
- Digital Solvent Printing Ink For XA...