Active ink used in digital printing process: Fabric → pretreatment → drying → ink-jet printing → drying → steaming → washing → drying.
Because the ink does not contain reactive dye solid-color catalyst, at the same time because of ink-jet printing on the viscidity, surface tension and other technical indicators of special requirements, reactive dyes ink directly sprayed on the fabric is very easy to infiltration, affecting the precision of the pattern.
Therefore, when using reactive dyes ink for digital inkjet printing, fabric pretreatment is required. Pretreatment is mainly to provide the basic conditions for reactive dyes and fibers, and to prevent ink infiltration on the fabric to ensure the printing accuracy.
Pretreatment work fluid is mainly composed of alkali, urea and sodium alginate, the pretreatment of the fabric must be dried and maintained flat, in order to carry out ink-jet printing. After the drying of the fabric after the ink-jet printing, steam steaming is needed to make the reactive dye and the fiber finish the solid color reaction, then after washing to remove the floating color, finally drying.
- The Development Trend Of Domestic Ink
- Influence Of Drying Of Ink
- The Preservation And Printing Envir...
- The Performance Of Ink Cleaning Agent
- How To Break The Ink Sticky In Cold...
- The History Of UV Curing
- What Is The Weak Solvent Ink?
- How To Clean The Clothes With Ink?
- How To Save UV Ink After Use
- UV Ink Printer Range
- Explore The Reasons For The Clogged...