At a certain temperature, the ink after stirring or exerting mechanical force, the fluidity is improved, viscosity drop; After static, the fluidity becomes bad again, the viscosity rises, this kind of property is called the thixotropy of the ink.
Printing process, if the ink thixotropy undesirable, will occur "Monlchamus not smooth", the ink is uneven, serious expansion of dot printing, in order to prevent the occurrence of the above-mentioned fault, need to often stir the ink shovel monlchamus inks or in Monlchamus to install ink mixer stirring ink.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tips for choosing compatible inks
- Thermal sublimation Ink Details
- What are the requirements for level...
- Characteristics of weak solvent inks
- Structure Characteristics of UV ink
- What is solvent ink?
- What are the differences between in...
- How do I change the ink cartridge?
- Ink Cleaning Agent Composition
- UV Ink Principle