From the structure, UV ink and the traditional solvent ink the biggest difference, the first is only containing very little or basic non-volatile solvents (VOC), the traditional solvent-based inks contain at least 50% of the volatile solvents, which is the UV ink as the basic environment-friendly ink.
Secondly, UV ink is generally composed of $number main resin, $number active monomer, as well as a small amount of light initiator and similar leveling agent, defoaming agent and other auxiliaries, wherein the main resin and active monomer are reactive.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tips for choosing compatible inks
- Thermal sublimation Ink Details
- What are the requirements for level...
- Characteristics of weak solvent inks
- Thixotropy of Ink
- What is solvent ink?
- What are the differences between in...
- How do I change the ink cartridge?
- Ink Cleaning Agent Composition
- UV Ink Principle