Power the printer off, put down the front of the paper rack, and then open the machine cover; press the power button to power the printer on; Press the print head cleaning key (black or color) about 3-5 seconds, the printer nozzle will move to the left to the ink box replacement position; (Note: The printhead will automatically return to its original position in 30 seconds); Rip the yellow seal off the new ink cartridge, lift the lid off the ink cartridge on the nozzle, remove the ink cartridge from the machine, replace the lid of the ink cartridge with a new ink cartridge. ; Press the Feed/exit key again, and the printer will start to execute the new ink-filling program for a few minutes. When ink filling ink program is complete.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tips for choosing compatible inks
- Thermal sublimation Ink Details
- What are the requirements for level...
- Characteristics of weak solvent inks
- Thixotropy of Ink
- Structure Characteristics of UV ink
- What is solvent ink?
- What are the differences between in...
- Ink Cleaning Agent Composition
- UV Ink Principle