sublimation ink for Roland
sublimation ink for Mutoh
sublimation ink for Mimaki
top quality BPINK ink is a new generation water based dye-sublimation ink from BPINK. sublimation ink innovative formulation meets the requirements of today's hi-speed piezo-head printers from Epson, Mimaki, Mutoh, Roland and all OEM printers
A specially designed carrier acting as a lubriant foe the dispersed dyes,allowing foe a double-sided image.Print on one side and the image appears on both sides.This is optimal for flags and banners. The outdoor durability is just as strong.
|Item name||sublimation ink|
|Use in||Roland, Mutoh, Mimaki, Epson and Inkjet Printers|
|Ink systems||Water based inks|
BPINK sublimation inks are dispersed dyes within an eco-friendly liquid carrier that are printed onto paper.The dispersed dyes are transferred from the paper to a textile creating a vibrant image.
BPINK's ink formula has made it possible for the dyes to run through high speed print heads without clogging. Sublimation inks have a wide variety of applications, from sports-wear to plastic substrates.
1.Water-based with up to 30% reduced viscosity.
2.Dries fast on any coated papers with less deflection.
3.All packaging material is biodegradable or made from recycled materials.
4.Reduced viscosity by up to 30%.
5.Dries fast on any coated paper.
6.Less deflection allowing for greater printing accuracy
1.Dye sublimation ink ,Water based inks
2.Six colors, C/M/Y/K/LM/LC
3.For sublimation solutions
4.used for dye sublimation transfer
5.Produced from only non hazardous, hypoallergenic raw materials
6.All packaging material is biodegradable or made from recycled materials
7.New generation, waterbased piezo ink for digital sublimation
8.Thanks to its innovative formulation it can be used with any type of wide format digital printer on the market
9.Ecofriendly: free from Alkylphenolethoxylate (APE)
10.Fast drying on any coated paper
11.High density,The color is 30% deeper than the conventional ink.
12.Can be used with both coatedor uncoatedsublimation paper.
Can vary from 30 to 60 seconds for 180°-210° C according to the type of substrate
Packing: 1 liter ,20 kg.
Delivery: Our company transport in a variety of ways, in general, shipped from the Shanghai port, reported FOB price.
1, We have our own brand, the current sales area covering 28 countries and regions. We are professional in this field more than 10 years, with market strength, good quality, the price is quite competitive.
2. We offer OEM services, we can do OEM for your brand (print your graphic on the product). Processing methods, size, quality and so will meet your requirements.
3. Respond to inquiries at 24 working hours.
4. Experienced staff to answer all your questions.
5. We offer one-stop service for sublimation printers, roller heat press machine, sublimation paper and sublimation inks
Our company calledShanghai BPINK Technologies Co.,Ltd.Our products mainly export to Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Australia, and Africa.
Q1:What is the Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ)?
Q2:What is the lead time?(How long will it take to prepare my goods?)
A2:1-2days for sample orders, 3-5 days for bulk orders.(The exact time will be based on the requirements)
Q3:How will you deliver my goods to me?
A3:Normally, we will ship the goods by air, by sea and by express, such as DHL, FEDEX, UPS,TNT basing on the needs of different clients.
Q4:How long will I need to wait to get my goods?
A4:2-3 days via air express, 2-6 days for by air, 20-35 days for by sea.
Q5:Can you print my own logo on the products?
A5: Yes ,we can make your own design or put your logo on the product ,please send your design or inquiry to our email ( Whatsapp or Skype ),but also the packing design and other OEM services are available.
Q6:What is your product quality?
A6: Raw materials from Germany which guarantee the high chemical and physical stability, free of clogging print head.. And we have very strict QC standard to assure our final products meet your requirements. All the product,we 100%testing before ship.
- The Development Trend Of Domestic Ink
- Influence Of Drying Of Ink
- Application Technology Of Active Ink
- The Preservation And Printing Envir...
- The Performance Of Ink Cleaning Agent
- How To Break The Ink Sticky In Cold...
- The History Of UV Curing
- What Is The Weak Solvent Ink?
- How To Clean The Clothes With Ink?
- How To Save UV Ink After Use
- Never Clogging Sublimation Printing...
- Mimaki UV Ink
- Made In China Used For Konica 512 1...
- Hot Sales Inkjet Konica Solvent Ink...
- Inkjet Printer Eco Solvent Pigment ...
- LED UV Ink For Dx5 Dx7 Epson Head U...
- Digital Large Format UV Printer UV Ink
- 1000ml Heat Transfer Inkjet Sublima...
- Water-Based Sublimation Ink
- Seiko Konica Spectra Printhead One ...