The resin in the printing ink is usually phenolic resin, resin modified by rosin, alkyd resin and polyurethane alkyd resin. To clear them, you need to find solvents that dissolve these resins. According to the principle of similar phase dissolution and solubility parameter theory, a solvent can be found, which should have the following properties:
1. with high solubility.
2. Fast volatilization rate.
3. Strong permeability.
4. good absorption wettability.
5. harmless to the human body, the use of the party.
6. the blanket and ink roller basically non-corrosive.
7. Low cost.
- The Development Trend Of Domestic Ink
- Influence Of Drying Of Ink
- Application Technology Of Active Ink
- The Preservation And Printing Envir...
- How To Break The Ink Sticky In Cold...
- The History Of UV Curing
- What Is The Weak Solvent Ink?
- How To Clean The Clothes With Ink?
- How To Save UV Ink After Use
- UV Ink Printer Range
- Explore The Reasons For The Clogged...
- Digital Printing Ink For Large Form...
- Excellent UV Curable Ink For Large ...