How to protect printhead in cold weather
BPINK warm reminder:
Dear customers, the cold-air outbreak, most areas are below 0 degrees.
PLZ kindly note,
Ink viscosity will increase when the temperature is very low.
Low temperature printing will shorten the service life of sprinklers.
The air is too dry can cause the nozzle misting and not fluent when printing.
So, Please keep the room temperature above 20 degrees Celsius, the air humidity of not less than 40%, also need to ensure that the ink storage environment, avoid ink low temperature metamorphism,
please follow the normal operation process, to protect the head and ink, do not use the machine under the low temperature environment. The printhead is as precious as gold, and the use and cherish!
BPINK supply high quality no odor solvent ink, Ecosolvent ink, Dye sublimation ink, UV ink and cartridge in best factory prices.
- The Development Trend Of Domestic Ink
- Influence Of Drying Of Ink
- Application Technology Of Active Ink
- The Preservation And Printing Envir...
- The Performance Of Ink Cleaning Agent
- How To Break The Ink Sticky In Cold...
- The History Of UV Curing
- What Is The Weak Solvent Ink?
- How To Clean The Clothes With Ink?
- How To Save UV Ink After Use
- Dye Sublimation Ink For Konica 512i
- Dye Sublimation Ink loading container
- Digital Textile Printing
- Eco Solvent Ink For Epson DX7
- Star Solvent Ink Make Digital Print...
- Sky Ink Better Seiko Grand format s...
- Top 5 Wide Format Printer Ink Manuf...
- Flexible UV Ink For Mimaki UV Inkje...
- Eco Solvent Ink For Roland Inkjet P...
- Inkjet Printer Ink Refill