Through the penetration of the substrate surface ink is solvent ink, solvent ink is the most used ink in the ink-jet market, mainly for the development of ethylene products; solvent inks in the process of printing and drying to be heated, can also be in the case of a longer service life, the solvent ink in the printing should pay attention to ventilation and air treatment, because it contains volatile organic compounds, comprehensive air quality requirements of the region is not strict solvent ink prospects are considerable.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tips for choosing compatible inks
- Thermal sublimation Ink Details
- What are the requirements for level...
- Characteristics of weak solvent inks
- Thixotropy of Ink
- Structure Characteristics of UV ink
- What are the differences between in...
- How do I change the ink cartridge?
- Ink Cleaning Agent Composition
- UV Ink Principle