Ink is an important material for packaging material printing, it through the printing of patterns, text performance in the substrate ink including the main components and auxiliary components, ink evenly mixed and repeatedly rolled into a viscous plastic fluid, by pigments, binders and additives, etc., for books and periodicals, packaging decoration, architectural decoration and other printing.
Ink is a liquid containing pigments or dyes, ink is used for writing or painting, the earliest ink has the use of metal, walnut shell or seeds made of dyes or the use of fish, octopus and other marine animals ink, China's ink is carbon ink.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tips for choosing compatible inks
- Thermal sublimation Ink Details
- What are the requirements for level...
- Characteristics of weak solvent inks
- Thixotropy of Ink
- Structure Characteristics of UV ink
- What is solvent ink?
- How do I change the ink cartridge?
- Ink Cleaning Agent Composition
- UV Ink Principle