UV ink has a UV light selective absorption characteristics, drying by UV light source of the total energy and different wavelength of light energy distribution of the effect of UV light, UV ink light polymerization initiator absorption of a certain wavelength of photons, excited to the excited state, forming free radicals or ions, and then through the intermolecular energy transfer, so that the polymerization of prepolymer and light sensitive monomers and polymers become excited states, resulting in the charge transfer complex, these complex particles constantly cross-linked polymerization, solidified into a membrane.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tips for choosing compatible inks
- Thermal sublimation Ink Details
- What are the requirements for level...
- Characteristics of weak solvent inks
- Thixotropy of Ink
- Structure Characteristics of UV ink
- What is solvent ink?
- What are the differences between in...
- How do I change the ink cartridge?
- Ink Cleaning Agent Composition