Sublimation Ink (also known as thermal Transfer ink) is to put low energy, easy sublimation of disperse dyes made into digital printing ink, printed on the transfer paper, through heating, in the shortest possible time will be produced in the image of exquisite porcelain, metal, silk, chemical fiber fabrics and other materials, very suitable for personalized development of the market needs and environmental requirements.
Transfer Image color Bright, rich level, its effect can be comparable with the printing, the difference is that thermal transfer is at high temperature to make the heat transfer ink sublimation, infiltration of the surface of the medium, sublimation, can be formed after the image. Therefore, not on the surface of the media to form plastic film, and the image does not fall off, not cracked, and light resistance is very strong, a long time will not fade.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tips for choosing compatible inks
- What are the requirements for level...
- Characteristics of weak solvent inks
- Thixotropy of Ink
- Structure Characteristics of UV ink
- What is solvent ink?
- What are the differences between in...
- How do I change the ink cartridge?
- Ink Cleaning Agent Composition
- UV Ink Principle