(1) Beautiful color rich, realistic, broad color gamut, excellent color expression;
(2) Waterproof, abrasion resistant and not easy to decolorization.
(3) The use of imported raw materials, good dispersion stability, not plugging the head;
(4) Outdoor expressive lasting, can resist the influence of UV light, prevent color fading;
(5) Benzene-free, toluene, xylene, cyclohexanone and other toxic solvents, the taste is very small;
(6) Good adhesion, quick-drying;
In summary: Weak solvent ink has been widely used in universal printers and photo machine industry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tips for choosing compatible inks
- Thermal sublimation Ink Details
- What are the requirements for level...
- Thixotropy of Ink
- Structure Characteristics of UV ink
- What is solvent ink?
- What are the differences between in...
- How do I change the ink cartridge?
- Ink Cleaning Agent Composition
- UV Ink Principle